Quality Education for Children Ages 3-6
Our aim is not merely to make the child understand, and
still less to force him to memorize, but so to touch his imagination
as to enthuse him to his innermost core. - Dr. Maria Montessori
Montessori World school's mission is to provide a loving,
nurturing, and homely environment where children will feel love,
security, and comfort, and at the same time enjoy a rich humanistic
education among individuals of many cultures.
What makes Montessori World unique?
- programs from preschool to kindergarten
- two foreign languages (German and Spanish)
- secure learning environment (the design of our program,
policies, and newly built facility is based on our children's safety
and the ability to successfully accommodate the child-centered
- flexible hours (designed to accommodate various schedules)
- ADA-compliant (we can meet various special needs)
- highly qualified / certified teachers who are loving and nurturing
For our military families: Montessori World is now an
registered provider of child care services through Child Care Aware &
Operation: Military Child Care. Military Fee Assistance application
Provider ID #: 525996.
Visit us on Facebook!
For more information, call or e-mail. You can
also download our 2021-2022 Parent Handbook, viewable using the free Acrobat Reader.